Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode. A quite strong OLED flickering is visible at brightness levels below 100%, but this is also common for this screen type. Before buying, you should try out whether you feel disturbed by it at low brightness. Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou confirmed on Weibo that all units of Black Shark 3S are sold out, so Black Shark 4 will be on the market soon. The smartphone has already appeared in TENAA, so we know the main specifications.
- The feature has been improved compared to its predecessor, with just 160g of pressure required to activate, a 1m+ click trigger life and a more responsive, tactile feel when using them.
- What’s more impressive, however, and in my experience actually more beneficial to gaming, is its 720Hz touch sampling rate.
- Thanks to our innovative magnet-lift technology, ultra-responsive shoulder triggers appear like magic with a gentle press for precise, customizable control in competitive games.
- At £429, the entry-level model is one of the cheapest dedicated gaming phones you can buy.
You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it.
There’s last year’s Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM that clocks at 6400MHz, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Connectivity features include Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and dual 5G SIM support. Xiaomi’s latest ‘Sandwich’ liquid cooling system keeps the entire rig cool to prevent performance dips due to overheating. An hour of video streaming only knocked the stock firmware battery level down a handful of percentage points. Software-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro has something Xiaomi calls JoyUI, which is based on its main MIUI software, which in turn is based on Android 11. It’s not a bad operating system in general, but we did tend to miss the simplicity and elegance of the standard, stock version of Android.
- We have a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a quality we all know etc.
- I’m not sure if Xiaomi sourced the panel from Samsung or what, but this screen is absolutely gorgeous.
- If the problem appears the same with the different wifi, then take your phone to the service centre and get it fixed.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 has an internal memory of a capacity of 128 GB / 256 GB.
To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method. You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Modern devices can typically endure for more than 20 hours under normal use, although some may only last for 16 to 18 hours. Therefore, if you want a device with a good battery life, you should pay attention to the battery segmentation on the device.